Drip campaigns are super powerful and a must to take advantage of the first 24 hours. Drips are a series of messages that are sent at specific times after a subscriber enters an audience. You can send as many messages as you want in sequence within that first 24 hours.
Here are the steps you need to go through.
- Specify the platform to send Drip Campaign. You need to select one platform at a time since NOT all widgets work on certain platforms.
- Facebook Messenger
- Choose the audience(s) that should be sent this Drip Campaign
Here you can include or exclude your audiences. You can also choose multiple audiences if you want to.
- Choose a schedule during which your drip campaign messages will be sent
Most people will be fine using the Whole Day option.
Once you choose that you will choose how long after the user enters the audience will the first message go out. You can choose minutes, hours, days, weeks and months.
Then choose an existing dialogue or create a new one.
You can add as many follow up messages as you want up to 23 hours.
Example use cases
- Welcome new contacts
- Engage contacts after an event or signup
- Increase conversions from new contacts made from Facebook Ads