How to redeem your Facebook Ads Coupon
Follow these steps to redeem your FB ads coupon:
- In Business Manager, go to the main menu at the top left hand corner and select "Billing"
- Click on "Payment Settings" at the top right hand corner
- Click on “Add a Payment Method”
- Enter in the 16 digit Coupon string (making sure there is no spaces at the end)
Additional information regarding FB ads coupons:
- You must have a back-up payment method added to your ad account in order to use the ad credit. Make sure you have that available. Also, please note that once your ad credit has been spent, the system will automatically charge your back-up payment method so make sure you monitor the budget being spent or set your “Lifetime Budget” amount in Ads Manager to the coupon maximum.
- Ad credit can't pay for any advertising costs you accrued before it was added to your account. Those costs, as well as costs you accrue after your ad credit is gone, will be charged to the primary payment method on your ad account.
- If you have trouble uploading the coupon, make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the coupon code
- Here is a help article that you can reference to troubleshoot any potential issues you might have with your coupon: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/131439120265224