How do I link my Instagram Account to a Facebook Page?
First, make sure your Instagram Account is set up as a Business.
To connect your Facebook Page and Instagram account:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click Instagram in the left column, then click Connect Account.
- Toggle Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox on or off. When on, it provides access to people who manage your Page to view and respond to Instagram messages.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click Connect Account, then click Confirm. If you’re connecting a personal Instagram account to a Page managed in Business Manager, change your Instagram account to a professional one:
For further reading, see Facebook's help article: How do I connect my Facebook Page and Instagram Account?