8 Ways To Promote Your Blog on Instagram
The infographic below states the 8 proven ways of promoting your blog on Instagram.
- Optimize your bio description
- Write compelling photo caption
- Use the Instagram Live
- Create Instagram stories promoting your content
- Turn highlights into albums
- Pick the right hashtags
- Put your latest blog post in you bio description
- Comment on other relevant accounts strategically
8 Proven Ways On How To Promote Your Blog on Instagram
What are the benefits of promoting your blog on Instagram?
- Instagram has 700 million users and this number continues to grow
- It’s easier to target your audience because Facebook and Instagram are connected
- Ads on Instagram are non-intrusive
- There’s a higher rate of engagement on Instagram compared to other social media platform
- You can integrate Shopify easily
- Instagram has the best ROI
What are the do’s when promoting your blog on Instagram?
- Do optimize your bio description
- Do write a compelling photo caption
- Do use the Instagram Live
- Do create Instagram stories promoting your content
- Do turn highlights into albums
- Do pick the right hashtags
- Do put your latest blog post in you bio description
- Do comment on other relevant accounts strategically
What are the don’ts when promoting your blog on Instagram?
- Don’t buy likes and followers
- Don’t use poor quality images
- Don’t post too much or too little
- Don’t ignore analytics
Why do you need to optimize your bio description?
You need to optimize your bio description because it is the front role and your profile visitors will most likely see it first. Optimizing your bio description can capture the attention of users and drive traffic to your blog.
How can you optimize your bio description?
- Choose a profile picture
- Write a short description
- Provide a Call-To-Action (CTA)
- Add a link to your blog
Why do you need to write compelling photo captions?
Writing a compelling photo caption gives you a chance to give a voice to the photos you have posted.
What are the tips when writing photo captions?
- Write drafts
- Important stuff first
- Provide a call-to-action
- Direct users to a link located in your bio
What are the tips when going live on Instagram?
- Determine your purpose
- Promote even before the video starts
- Test video and audio quality
- Have a Q&A session
How to turn highlights into albums on Instagram?
- Make a highlight album
- Name the highlight album
- Edit the cover image of your highlight album
- Add or delete posts in your highlight album
Why is it important to pick the right hashtags?
- For more followers
- For discoverability
- For community engagement
- For analyzing content
What are the tips when creating hashtags on Instagram?
- Use a hashtag suggestion feature
- Know your audience
- Know your competitors
- Know your industry leaders
- Look for related hashtags
Why is it advisable to put your latest blog link in your bio description?
Adding a blog link into your bio description allows your followers to easily follow your blogs just by clicking the link.
What are the steps in putting blog post link in the bio description?
- Open the Instagram app
- Go to your profile by clicking the person icon located at the bottom right
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Write a description
- Add a link to your blog
- Click “Done”
Why is it necessary to comment on other Instagram accounts?
Commenting on other Instagram accounts lets you interact with other users. Remember, your goal is to drive as many audience and followers as possible to get the benefits of your Instagram business account.