Last modified: June 30, 2023
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Platform;
- Through your submission of any User Content or other communications between you and us; or
- Through third parties, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Customers.ai, our partners, or any third party.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information (collectively “Personal Information”) from and about users of our Platform, including:
- Information that you submit directly to us such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, payment information, business information, or any other identifying details;
- Information shared with us through third parties or through your Platform usage which includes IP address, device ID, first and third-party cookies, local browser storage information, connection information, operating system information, and other information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and your Platform usage details;
- Usage data related to your email and website interactions on our Platform or our customer’s websites;
- Information automatically collected which may include usage information, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Information provided by various third-party entities such as third-party partners or service providers we employ to assist us.
The information we collect may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and provide our services to our customers, including by enabling us to:
- Understand how people use our customer’s websites or interact with emails.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform to you individually.
- Understand how you interact with our customer’s communications.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform or when you visit a customer’s website.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To make available the Platform and for you to use the Platform.
- To respond to your requests.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To identify or authenticate your access and use of the Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To provide services to our customers or partners which may include using your information to identify you through your email address.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including but not limited to processing payments, and/or assisting us with marketing and retargeting services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Customers.ai is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To our customers, regarding which of their customers or prospective customers may be interested in our customer’s business offerings.
- To our customers to assist in targeting or retargeting marketing content to our customer’s potential and existing customers.
- To our customers to provide supplemental services such as marketing optimization, campaign management, analysis and optimization.
Further, we reserve the right to use your Personal Information, where necessary:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Customers.ai, our partners, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties or want to remove your Personal Information from our services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver marketing services to our customers through delivering target-audience preferences, you may be able to opt out by visiting this link: http://www.aboutads.info/choices for more information.
- Offers from Our Customers. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information or your email address used by our customers, you can opt-out by sending our customers an opt out message or by unsubscribing or opting out using the links provided. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website: https://optout.networkadvertising.org.
9. California Users
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
10. Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your information, you agree that we may send you communications via email or other electronic communication services. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Customers.ai that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will attempt to promptly remove you from our list once we have received that request. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
11. Data Security
We use industry standard measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
12. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Platform is not intended for users under the age of 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Platform or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Non-US Users
15. Contact Information